Sitegiant E-Commerce

Saturday, October 25

My new blade...

Haha.. Today 7am training for fencing (Marianne idea)..

what a beautiful morning, tx for Mary becoz can breathe the fresh air... haha...

Today also the open ceremony for my new blade (RM 110).. sam tong.. First i fence with Mary, i feel very sam tong to my blade.. Luckily Mary din hit my blade very often so my blade is still ok at that time... After that, i fence with mum.. Finally my blade 'dicalarkan' and no handsome any more.. Anyway, i give a 'super kari ayam' to mum.. Haha.. Sorry for that lar, but i know auntie won't care so much de!!! Hehe.. After that, we jog one round and Mary is cheating, she is walking!!!

Then we go "ROTI BAKAR" again!!! for our breakfast.. but Mary din go with us bcoz she is partime vegetarian for two days... Waa.. i feel very 'yeng' holding the blade go to roti bakar.. People are looking at you!! (Haha.. Cheh~~~)



My new blade 'dicalarkan'!!!!

5 comments:

eangbee said...

i noe you will belanja me eat BIG BIG and EXPENSIVE food 1.. thanks 1st ya.. hahaha..

Kary said...

Waa... You get the "super kari ayam" is your plessure... haha.. Then ppl only know u r fencing team... Only 'yeng' ma!!!

Marianne said...

haha~~~i suggest 10am but the mom and ah be dun wan then i very geram then i just say 7am lo.....they agree .....swt....then i oso suggest 6am ....haha~~~~mom dun wan then we stick with 7am lo .

Abe said...

no pain no gain

abe

Kary said...

Yalo yalo.. C you learn so many things when fence with me (act is Abe teaching beside) haha..