Sitegiant E-Commerce

Friday, October 24

Bukit Jambul

Haha... Today me, Eang Bee, Marianne, How Yee, QE, Goli, Zhen Li and also Abe go to Bukit Jambul bowling.... However, that day result in bowling is very bad!! Just get 40 and 50 something... I still remember my first time play bowling i get 108... What happen to me?? Every time the bowling must go in the 'longkang'... And just one time i get strike nia... Anyway, in my team, i m still not the worse one..
Oh ya, it's the first time QE, Goli and Zhen Li play the bowling.. It's my plessure because their first time is with me... Hehe...
After bowling, we find some place to eat... Ah B take us to eat 'mien'.. It's quite nice for my mee but the 'char siew' not so nice!!!



Around 6.30pm i arrive my hostel, for sure i straight away turn on my laptop and watch movie... And oso online lar... But the Marianne keep disturb me and asking to eat dinner together.. Finally, she and Ah B decide to eat at "Plus Two"-Sg.Dua... At 7.30pm Marianne only tell me have to gather at 8.00pm.. Walau, i still need to take bus then i thinking this time i must get the lecture because of late liao.. Finally, the lecturer also late and we both arrive at 8.15pm... Haha... The mum - Eang Bee still same, the last ppl who arrive.... Then we go to "Plus Two"..

After eat, we all decided to walk to Tesco Extra to buy some junk food.... Then, Abe say he can company us back to our hostel... What a raining day without an umbrella... So pity~~ Luckily Abe borrow his umbrella to me (Tx la, uncle).. First, we send mum bec to Bakti.. When arrive at "Bakti" Abe remind me and Marianne about "BAKTI"!!! Haix, no point~~~ Then the rain become heavily, luckily mum borrow me her umbrella again!! (Tx la, auntie)... We walk and send Marianne back (but seems like auntie is not here, v become silence and nothing to talk).. When arrive Aman, Mary decided to stay at my hostel.. So she take something and follow us to Saujana... Haha.. Tx Abe for sending us back.... What a crazy day i have with fencing team!!!

6 comments:

Marianne said...

wat no point .....got point ....
ok!!!u oso decide to go to eat la at the last moment.......aiya....
lucky.....i got my own umbrella but i still get wet . "no point " to hv an umbrella oso

Kary said...

Yalo, that's why i ask you all to company me walking in the rain because it's the same one.. Haha.. Anyway, enjoy the walking in "SILENCE" with you and uncle!!

eangbee said...

Ki Xiao ah u... KARI!!
ME not Auntie!!!!!
Dun samakan my standard as that uncle!!
i'm you all de owner ok???
you- my secrectary
maryanne- my maid
Ah BE- my slave
how yee- my ah sei
QE- indirectly my dog..haha..
so all of u all dun no BIG no small ah!!

Abe said...

we should have throw away the umbrella and play wit rain. next time

(^_^)V

aunty will be auntie...

abe

Kary said...

Okay okay.. Next time if we walk in rain, we throw umbrealla ya~~~

Marianne said...

ok . next time i will not take the umbrella and play in the rain