Sitegiant E-Commerce

Wednesday, October 22

Having a crazy day with Marianne

Yesterday, I and Marianne going to Queensbay today to watch the “The House Bunny”… When we arrive there, for sure we straight away go to buy the ticket for the movie – 2.50pm movie… But the time is 1.00pm++ now, so we walk around and I have done something crazy!!!

  • I buy the original disc for Jay’s new album – RM 42.90 (I know you all must say I waste money because I already have the soft copy of Jay’s new songs, but you all won’t know wat I m thinking… Blekkkkkk)
  • Lunch = old town mocha ice blended (no mood to eat after eat the ‘wantan mee’ from shuang xin)

Then we walk around until 2.40pm, we go back to cinema there. After we buy the popcorn and coke, we enter the cinema… Erm… the movie still okay, as long as better than ‘Butterfly lovers’! (Sorry mum, I just say the truth)
After the movie, we going to Jusco to buy some junk food and we also promise to buy something to mum…
After a while, we decide to buy mamee and dorayaki (the favorite food of Doraemon) to mum.. Then we go back... Something happen again at the bus station there, all the bus (Rapid T308 and Milan 33) say they din go Sg Dua… I feel very ‘patient’… Haha…
Finally the Rapid T304 came and we back to Sg.Dua at 5.00pm.. The story haven finish yet because I need to deliver the food to mum… Aaaahhhh… Many things!!!! Then I go DKU there waiting for RST bus… summo it’s raining, I feeling extremely ‘patient’ … The first bus came is red bus make me more ‘patient’… At the end, the red bus take off the red plate and shouting “RST” there, I suddenly feel very lucky for that… that’s the bus I take to back hostel today…
Anyway, today the most happy things is the Jay’s new album and the movie!!! Haha…
DUN LEAVE COMMENT THAT I WASTE MONEY TO BUY JAY’S ALBUM!!!!!

Total money spend for today :
Mocha ice blended : RM 7.50
Movie + popcorn + coke = RM 6 + RM 5
Mamee monster + cream crackers + milo = RM 2.64 + RM 25.99 + RM 3.19
Jay Chou Capricon = RM 42.90

No comments: