Sitegiant E-Commerce

Friday, June 28

Common Thing Inside My Bag :)

Just feel like sharing the common thing inside my bag.

This is my common used red color bag, I still prefer school bag than those girly bag :)

This are my common things to bring for outing ---> 


1.  My Pink or peach color small wallet.
    - I prefer small wallet than those long wallet because sometimes I will need to put them inside my pocket. 

2. My Pinky Note 2 from my dear <3 div="">
    - Phone is a must thing for me because it is very functional all the time. Other than make calls, I can use it to take picture, facebook, watch video and so on at outside when waiting for something. So convenience :)


3. My Pinky Ipod Nano from my dear as well (Although he get it for free)
   - This is not a must thing, but sometimes will bring it out especially taking bus. 

4. Tissue for sure 

  
5. Pinky Card Holder
   - Not sure why I bring it out because I never distribute my name card to others.. Hahahaha


6. Syiling Bag Bought from Bali
   - Bring out some syiling to use especially for parking 

7. Artistry soothing cream
   - For my mouth, because it always dry  :(


8. Handmade small purse
   - To put girls private item (You know lar >< )


9. Extendable bag
   - Just in case I need a recycle bag then i can use it 

That's all for common thing inside my bag. As can see, there are totally no make up stuff because I don't know how to make up. haha :)

No comments: