Sitegiant E-Commerce

Friday, March 6

My Life

Long time din update my blog ady... Quite a few months... Busy with all activities, assignments, tests, and so on...

This few months i have been very busy... CS Nite, Basketball Competition 2009, Common Wealth Fencing Junior Competition Penang 2009, and so on.. Then assignments pula, i have done 4 assignments... For the tests, all test 1 already taken.. Now going to have test 2...

However, the most important thing is I am going to Sabah on 13 Mac for a fencing competition which organized by University Malaysia Sabah... Quite excited because this is my first time take aeroplane... haha...
So, i hope all my friends will add oil, gambateh and do their best in this competition....

Lastly, i will try my best in doing all my things... Hope you guys will same with me lar... Haha.. Gambateh lor...

1 comment:

Marianne said...

hey , i promise will add oil with u ...... i will try my best ....
u oso add oil ....... this is mary from maryland~~~~~ hohoho~~~~